Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our baby girl is growing up so fast






Hard to believe it's been almost 8 awesome months that she has been here with us, growing and changing and it's so awesome to get to be with her everyday and watch her grow. She is so amazing and makes us smile every day... She is now rolling all over the place and trying to pull herself up, she likes to stand holding on to us. Were trying to get her to crawl and she is thinking about it.. She is growing like a weed, we think she got bigger overnight. She eats a lot and sleeps a lot, finally through the night. Last weekend, we went up to Mt. Shasta/Yreka, Matthew and I stayed in Yreka with our good friends Amy and Pat and Gracee spend the night all by herself at my parents. She loves being up there. And to me, I think she thrives a lot in the clean mountain air ;) Last night, we put her in the big bath tub, she really didn't know what to think about it.

2 comments:

The Cohen's said...

I absolutely LOVE the picture of her sucking on the wash cloth. SO CUTE!!!

Taria M. said...

I can't believe she's 8 months old already! Time flies! Maybe her Aunt TT will get her quilt done BEFORE her 1st birthday!?!? Let's hope! Love you all!